11 August 2015
15 July 2015
18 June 2015
- The interview of Icelandic Times with Ambassador Shino has been posted on the website.
10 June 2015
- Groups “Special Communicators for a World without Nuclear Weapons” and “Youth Special Communicators for a World without Nuclear Weapons” visited Reykjavik and took part in activities including a testimony on the experience of Atomic Bombing. Please see here for details.
22 May 2015
- The Embassy held the 3rd “Gender Dialogue” in the Iceland's Women's Association.
20 May 2015
- The Embassy held the 2nd “Gender Dialogue” in the Association for Women in Law.
18 February 2015
- The Ambassador Shino made a lecture with theme of “women in Japan : to make women shine” in the office of Social Democratic Alliance Party.
10 February 2015
1 February 2015
- New Statement by Prime Minister of Japan regarding the hostage incident of Japanese nationals in Syria
25 January 2015
- Statement by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe regarding the hostage incident of Japanese nationals in Syria
20 January 2015
31 August 2015
- ‘Japanese Film Days' is scheduled to be held.
6 August 2015
- Candle floating was held at Tjörnin lakeside.
1 July 2015
- Now ‘Expo Fund' is open for applications. Please visit the page.
13 June 2015
- The art exhibition by Ms. Mireya Samper was opened at Akureyri Art Museum.
15 May 2015
- Cherry Blossom Gathering was held at Tjörnin lakeside.
9 May 2015
- Multicultural Parade took place between Hallgrímskirkja and the City Hall.
29 April 2015
- The granting ceremony of Scholarships from Watanabe Trust Fund was held at the University of Iceland.
10 April 2015
- The 11th Japanese Presentation Contest was held at the University of Iceland.
31 January 2015
- The 11th Japan Festival was held at the University of Iceland.
＜List of available grants＞
- ・The Japan World Exposition 1970 Commemorative Fund
Applications for the FY 2016 Grant are currently being invited. Please visit the website for details.
- ・Scandinavia-Japan Sasakawa Foundation
The Foundation provides grants and scholarships for the exchange between Japan and the Nordic countries.